Preproduction, Direction & Creation
Preproduction is the key to the success of a project.
It draws the fine line between the creative, the logistical and the fiscal.
Touring a show is dealing with the day to day, but preproduction is the vital period when the most key decisions are made.
GTS have the experience to best guide those decisions and head off costly errors and mistakes.Enquire Now
Tour & Production Management
- Calm, well balanced leadership – encouraging strong morale but placing an unquestionable expectation on high quality work and production
- Budgeting and Financial Planning.
- Conscious management of the flow of the show build and the de-rig in and out of venues.
- Monitoring time, money and safety critical factors.
- Effective liaison with a local promoter and venue management with an understanding of their needs and expectations.
- A diplomatic understanding of working in a global business with an empathy for local sensitivities and expectations.